UntamedDekaron
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UntamedDekaron

This is a another Dekaron server!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hamachi is always full and alternate channel says it does not exist. Really want to play this lan party style!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jwright121

Hamachi is always full and alternate channel says it does not exist.  Really want to play this lan party style!!! Empty
PostSubject: Hamachi is always full and alternate channel says it does not exist. Really want to play this lan party style!!!   Hamachi is always full and alternate channel says it does not exist.  Really want to play this lan party style!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 11:38 am

Every single time I try to login to Hamachi it say network is full. I really want to play this and it sounds like a sweet server, but I have tried countless times at all hours and it is STILL FULL. Is it ever not full? I am using Untamed Dekaron 1 pass 123, just like instructed. I have registered at this forum, obviously, but no dice. I know there are a gillion topics on this, but I figured I'd stick this one up any way. Maybe you guys can post a new thread covering all Hamachi/Login issues. Are you adding more channels on Hamachi or more capacity. Is there an inherent limit to a Hamachi channel? When you switch to a payed domain, will you no longer use Hamachi? Please some info would be great. Sorry if we are all bugging you to death, but look at it this way, you guys are doing something great and people are desperate to play it. That just says you rock. Thanks in advance.
Back to top Go down

Hamachi is always full and alternate channel says it does not exist. Really want to play this lan party style!!!
Page 1 of 1