UntamedDekaron
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UntamedDekaron

This is a another Dekaron server!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

When the client will be on forum and we will be able to play?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
yoradu

When the client will be on forum and we will be able to play? Empty
PostSubject: When the client will be on forum and we will be able to play?   When the client will be on forum and we will be able to play? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 2:08 pm

Back to top Go down
Acheron

Acheron

PostSubject: Re: When the client will be on forum and we will be able to play?   When the client will be on forum and we will be able to play? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 2:09 pm

you didnt ave to make anew thread -.-'
Back to top Go down
yoradu

PostSubject: Re: When the client will be on forum and we will be able to play?   When the client will be on forum and we will be able to play? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 2:10 pm

i neeed 2 know
Back to top Go down
nutshell

nutshell

PostSubject: Re: When the client will be on forum and we will be able to play?   When the client will be on forum and we will be able to play? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 2:15 pm

yoradu wrote:
i neeed 2 know

just go to DOWNLOADS/UPDATES thread... everything is in there.. get those then register using the procedure on your previous thread and play.

Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Shock

Shock

PostSubject: Re: When the client will be on forum and we will be able to play?   When the client will be on forum and we will be able to play? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 11:14 pm

There is a search button for that. No need to make another thread. On the main web page if u read everything you will find your answers.

You can download it and play already. If you still cant find how to do it post here, PM me or PM a GM/MOD for the links.(try reading everything before you decide to PM or post here When the client will be on forum and we will be able to play? Fresse)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When the client will be on forum and we will be able to play?   When the client will be on forum and we will be able to play? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1