UntamedDekaron
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UntamedDekaron

This is a another Dekaron server!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My MOD application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mahoba

My MOD application Empty
PostSubject: My MOD application   My MOD application I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 5:26 pm

Hello my name is Matt Fishinghawk -Indian name- I am 19 I live in Fresno California I am active 4-6 hours a day you can reach me on my email fatfishinflyin@yahoo.com -dont laugh at the name Sad - and im here to apply for the position of a mod. I have little experience of being a mod but i know i have to apply first to become a GM. I do have gaming experience of being a GM. I have been a GM for one other private server named Wicked Wars. Maybe youve heard of them they arent that good so ive decided to move on to a server that is notthe best but good enough to meet my standards. I feel that if you hire me as a game MOD I could quickly move to the position of GM i know all the GM commands gm/ghostmode monster index and exetra.
I would help the Untamed comunity by stoping hackers hosting events and helping new players -im sure you've heard it all before- I would like to do more than just help out i would like to also participate inevents like help out other players fight a boss -if needed- help in DeadFront. My ingame name is Doltria. I do have a sense of humor i just dont show it in my application Laughing .
I hope I can come in handy and that you will accept me into the Untamed team. I am also very good at advertising i could advertise this server on a multiple of active websites and hopefully bring more people to the game Thank you very much for viewing my application please consider.
Back to top Go down
Acheron

Acheron

My MOD application Empty
PostSubject: Re: My MOD application   My MOD application I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 10:55 pm

umm try using the format. it being all squished up like that hurts my eyes ._.
Back to top Go down

My MOD application
Page 1 of 1