UntamedDekaron
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UntamedDekaron

This is a another Dekaron server!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello, My [MOD] Application.

Go down 
+3
Shock
[MOD]AliveOrDead
refusion
7 posters
AuthorMessage
refusion

refusion

Hello, My [MOD] Application. Empty
PostSubject: Hello, My [MOD] Application.   Hello, My [MOD] Application. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 6:52 am

Your Full Name: Michael Depoortere

Applying position: [MOD]

Experience:
My experience is all about bein a GM:
I can say that, The main thing for being a GM is you are here to help every single player on this server and make sure that they have all the fun they need in this server, In Addition im very glad to make something for the server and help it grow with all stuff provided for the players in any way. Also im happy to donate for the server every time when i have enough money to help, to keep the server up also by voting. Also i've played 2moons for 9 months then i've jumped over to private servers and started with coding and HTML, PHP etc.

Why Should We Pick You:
I have a enorm of Fantasy .. Creating events is merely a easy task.
I'm a very social person. Good at communicating. Always happy to answer questions to the best of my ability. I am able to keep a cool head in any situation and resolve any situation keeping things fair among everyone. As well I can be on as much as needed. Working around my job and school hours. I'm a verry Hard worker if i would get accepted i would start helping people, and be obtaint to the rules and the commands of the Owner. I Can also say that i have experience on HTML and PHP. + LUA.

Contact info :

My MSN: styledd_stylez@hotmail.com
My Xfire: Scelletor
Or simpely i'll keep active on the forums and answer the people's questions to the best of my ability.

Thanks,

Refusion.~

Ps: I Speak, English, Nederlands and Frensh.

Happy Holidays santa and Also a Happy New Year already. jocolor

Last edited by refusion on Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
[MOD]AliveOrDead

[MOD]AliveOrDead

PostSubject: Re: Hello, My [MOD] Application.   Hello, My [MOD] Application. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 8:54 am

NO! You need to apply for Mod first then GM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EDIT:

nice app +1 Smile

Last edited by [MOD]AliveOrDead on Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://untamedekaron.darkbb.com/
Shock

Shock

PostSubject: Re: Hello, My [MOD] Application.   Hello, My [MOD] Application. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 10:43 am

refusion wrote:

His title says 'Hello, My GM Application' but on his application as its quoted says Applying position: [MOD]. xD
Back to top Go down
[MOD]AliveOrDead

[MOD]AliveOrDead

PostSubject: Re: Hello, My [MOD] Application.   Hello, My [MOD] Application. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 10:46 am

Shock wrote:
refusion wrote:

His title says 'Hello, My GM Application' but on his application as its quoted says Applying position: [MOD]. xD

it said :

refusion wrote:

Applying position: [GM]
Back to top Go down
Shock

Shock

PostSubject: Re: Hello, My [MOD] Application.   Hello, My [MOD] Application. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 10:51 am

it said :

refusion wrote:

[/quote]

Well then he didn't read before posting his application. He edit his post. xD
Back to top Go down
refusion

refusion

PostSubject: Re: Hello, My [MOD] Application.   Hello, My [MOD] Application. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 12:50 pm

Well , Let me edit it ... Sorry for that Surprised ..

Please don't be mad for that No
Back to top Go down
refusion

refusion

PostSubject: Re: Hello, My [MOD] Application.   Hello, My [MOD] Application. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 5:50 am

Anyone Putting +1 or -1 <3 ? [MOD]Alive already did +1 Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
Acheron

Acheron

PostSubject: Re: Hello, My [MOD] Application.   Hello, My [MOD] Application. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 5:50 am

+1 dude GJ Very Happy
Back to top Go down
refusion

refusion

PostSubject: Re: Hello, My [MOD] Application.   Hello, My [MOD] Application. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 5:55 am

acheronevil wrote:
+1 dude GJ Very Happy

Thx Mate Very Happy
Back to top Go down
[MOD]AliveOrDead

[MOD]AliveOrDead

PostSubject: Re: Hello, My [MOD] Application.   Hello, My [MOD] Application. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 7:03 am

refusion wrote:
Anyone Putting +1 or -1 <3 ? [MOD]Alive already did +1 Very Happy.

yeah baby Smile
Back to top Go down
Shock

Shock

PostSubject: Re: Hello, My [MOD] Application.   Hello, My [MOD] Application. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 12:16 pm

refusion wrote:

Back to top Go down
[MOD]AliveOrDead

[MOD]AliveOrDead

PostSubject: Re: Hello, My [MOD] Application.   Hello, My [MOD] Application. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 12:58 pm

Shock wrote:
refusion wrote:

you posted the earlyer in topic
Back to top Go down
refusion

refusion

PostSubject: Re: Hello, My [MOD] Application.   Hello, My [MOD] Application. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 3:28 pm

[MOD]AliveOrDead wrote:
Shock wrote:
refusion wrote:

True -.-, Everyone makes faults no ?
Back to top Go down
Shock

Shock

PostSubject: Re: Hello, My [MOD] Application.   Hello, My [MOD] Application. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 3:31 pm

refusion wrote:
[MOD]AliveOrDead wrote:
Shock wrote:
refusion wrote:

True -.-, Everyone makes faults no ?

Not me Im perfect. JK yea everyone messes up sometime
Back to top Go down
Pain

Pain

PostSubject: Re: Hello, My [MOD] Application.   Hello, My [MOD] Application. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 4:19 pm

[MOD]AliveorDead you seam to be in a awfully good mood , +1 :

Other then that refussion your past experience is very vague a GM's Job is not to go around talking to players or just creating events for them ... obviously creating events is easy.

"Experience:
My experience is all about bein a GM:
I can say that, The main thing for being a GM is you are here to help every single player on this server and make sure that they have all the fun they need in this server, In Addition im very glad to make something for the server and help it grow with all stuff provided for the players in any way. Also im happy to donate for the server every time when i have enough money to help, to keep the server up also by voting. Also i've played 2moons for 9 months then i've jumped over to private servers and started with coding and HTML, PHP etc."

Is this your 1st time applying for MOD/GM ; 2moons for 9 months is acceptable.. but the line where you state "then i've jumped over to private servers and started with coding and HTML, PHP etc" is that a smart way to cover up that you've never been GM on a private server? Correct me if I'm wrong but if you really know how to code in DEV C++ and know PHP , then do remember GM is not about just creating events or helping player with simple FAQs. So when it comes to bugs/fixes and patches We'll be using your support as well.

Other then that ..... I like the Cyan font color.

~Good Luck

Best Regards~

Pain.
Back to top Go down
Shock

Shock

PostSubject: Re: Hello, My [MOD] Application.   Hello, My [MOD] Application. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 4:27 pm

From what I've seen a [GM] does nothing but catch hackers and host events. Being a DEV and a GM is two whole different things. There's nothing special about being a [GM]. You help new players out with there questions, catch hackers from exploiting the game, host events, and show that you are here and care for the server and wont be another server like every other server. Besides that there really isn't much to being a GM.

I forgot and follow the rules. No one likes corrupted GMs.
No abusing your power or using it in a wrong way. I think that's all there is to being a [GM]. Also, respect the players have a good humor.
Back to top Go down
Acheron

Acheron

PostSubject: Re: Hello, My [MOD] Application.   Hello, My [MOD] Application. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 4:38 pm

eh gms are a lil of wat both of you said. they help out with the bugs and they do host events and help playes and ur absolutley correct a gm should have a sence of humor Very Happy
Back to top Go down
freegoldfree

PostSubject: Re: Hello, My [MOD] Application.   Hello, My [MOD] Application. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 8:09 pm

Acheron wrote:
eh gms are a lil of wat both of you said. they help out with the bugs and they do host events and help playes and ur absolutley correct a gm should have a sence of humor Very Happy

gm is alot of work in 2moons o.o

but ya you are right gm need alot of that stuff and hey acheron Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Acheron

Acheron

PostSubject: Re: Hello, My [MOD] Application.   Hello, My [MOD] Application. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 8:16 pm

hey and welcome to Untamed Deka Very Happy
Back to top Go down
refusion

refusion

PostSubject: Re: Hello, My [MOD] Application.   Hello, My [MOD] Application. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 5:03 am

I'm not only to make events lol. Btw it's not my 1st time i've being GM.. I've being Admin on my own servers, I've made WoW Servers, Dekaron, Cabal, Flyff. With the name (WoWFantasy)-(FantasyDekaron)-(FantasyCabal)-And (Flyffantasy).
Back to top Go down
[GM]FameMonster

[GM]FameMonster

PostSubject: Re: Hello, My [MOD] Application.   Hello, My [MOD] Application. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 9:16 am

Very Good app.

Im saying +1, dont need to explain why. Ive added you on msn id like to get to know you before you join the team.

Hope your a nice guy with good experience Smile

Good Luck.
Back to top Go down
refusion

refusion

PostSubject: Re: Hello, My [MOD] Application.   Hello, My [MOD] Application. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 10:24 am

[GM]FameMonster wrote:
Very Good app.

Im saying +1, dont need to explain why. Ive added you on msn id like to get to know you before you join the team.

Hope your a nice guy with good experience Smile

Good Luck.

Thanks man Smile

I know that a GM has a big responsibility. I will do everything so the server has got a good future Smile, a GM should take the responsibility upon him, everything that goes wrong, a GM has to make it good again. Im definitely ready for the server, to help with all the tools that I have and to help people to the best of my experience Smile.

Refusion ~
Back to top Go down
refusion

refusion

PostSubject: Re: Hello, My [MOD] Application.   Hello, My [MOD] Application. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 8:48 am

Happy New Year Btw Very Happy jocolor
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello, My [MOD] Application.   Hello, My [MOD] Application. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello, My [MOD] Application.
Page 1 of 1