UntamedDekaron
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UntamedDekaron

This is a another Dekaron server!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

xGogetox's Application

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
vocan1

xGogetox's    Application Empty
PostSubject: xGogetox's Application   xGogetox's    Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 8:08 am

Your Full Name:Eric Vo

Applying position:MOD

Experience:None Really But I Had Experience With 2moons And Private Servers And I 've Love To Get Th is Job And Get GM.

Why Should We Pick You:I Think U Guys Should Pick Me becuz What iWouldDoForThe Server Is I Would Host Boss Events And Even Make new Events ThatIMadeInThe Other ServersI'vePlayed in. Also, I Would Find Hackers,Take Screenies OfThemAndShowEm ToOtherGM'sBeforeIBannThem. And IWouldLoveToAddMyFriendsToThisServer And Welcome All New Comers AndHelp Them T o TheBestOfMyAblity. And, If IFindAnyOfMyFriends/Family Members Hacking/Using Exploits, IWouldBan ThemNoMatterHowImportantTheyAreToMeCuzILoveThisServer.

Contact info :U can A dd MeOn MSN
MSN: gamewar123@yahoo.com
Or Yahoo mail
Yahoo:gamewar123@yahoo.com

Thank for UrTimeAndIHope uAcceptMyApplication:D:D
Back to top Go down
refusion

refusion

PostSubject: Re: xGogetox's Application   xGogetox's    Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 9:45 am

Not bad but all those BIG letters is pretty annoying to read Surprised xP

Good Application Although.
Back to top Go down
Acheron

Acheron

PostSubject: Re: xGogetox's Application   xGogetox's    Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 1:58 pm

hes one of meh freinds his space ar is brokn so he has to do that alot ._. good app geto
Back to top Go down
mahoba

PostSubject: Re: xGogetox's Application   xGogetox's    Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 5:48 pm

Lol you do know you have to be 18 right? you coulda lied XD but that wouldnt be right at least your truthfull.
Back to top Go down
Shock

Shock

PostSubject: Re: xGogetox's Application   xGogetox's    Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 11:21 pm

mahoba wrote:
Lol you do know you have to be 18 right? you coulda lied XD but that wouldnt be right at least your truthfull.

That's no true. You DO NOT have to be 18+ to be a Mod/GM. We have GMs on this server who are not 18+.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: xGogetox's Application   xGogetox's    Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

xGogetox's Application
Page 1 of 1