UntamedDekaron
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UntamedDekaron

This is a another Dekaron server!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pain. : The Staff Application.

Go down 
+3
[GM]UnTaMeD
pinciuk
Pain
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Pain

Pain

Pain. : The Staff Application. Empty
PostSubject: Pain. : The Staff Application.   Pain. : The Staff Application. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 10:38 am

Your Full Name: Drake Kingston

Applying position: MOD/ GM/ DEV
*Which Ever is Open at the Moment*

Experience:
I am Pain. I have been around the Dekaron scene for about 3 years and counting. I've Worked with the Following Dekaron Private Servers in the past ; Fussion , Ultra , Vitality , Heavens Gate , Extreme , Infernal , and Oasis. Also helped in Firestarter gaming. I Have worked under various Positions such as [ Admin , DEV , GM , HEAD GM , MOD , =VGM= ( on official 2moons) . I Believe Experience is the key to success, but Experience is Use less without teamwork , and that is why I wish to join this staff. I also run my own Web site : www.mediaparadise.info

Why Should We Pick You:
Hello everyone, my name is Pain. I've previously been known by different names but i can discuss that later on, for now im just introducing myself to the server, as i will be here alot. I've decided to join together and combine our skills to put this server where it needs to be, at the top. Many of you have been here for a while and enjoy the services brought to you, and as that is so, I would like to increase the population, thus allowing others to have the same experience and giving you guys a more solid player base to work with. With that in mind, you guys will start to see a few changes, not immediate but gradually, i have not met any of the staff yet so i am also introducing myself to you guys now. Soon you will start to see a more pro-active spirit towards voting, and server morality. I could go on for quite a while longer but i believe that's enough for now, i look forward to working with you all. Good Day.

Contact info :
Email : sivi_safire@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
pinciuk

PostSubject: oo   Pain. : The Staff Application. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 11:10 am

he is nice lier =VGM= ( on official 2moons) in 2moons all staff was 18 years and older some years ago in 2moons was needing one gm and title said 18+
Back to top Go down
Pain

Pain

PostSubject: Re: Pain. : The Staff Application.   Pain. : The Staff Application. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 11:13 am

pinciuk wrote:
he is nice lier =VGM= ( on official 2moons) in 2moons all staff was 18 years and older some years ago in 2moons was needing one gm and title said 18+

There is no reason to lie. =VGM= on 2moons wasn't +18 that was for GM full paid job.
My Job there was to moderate the server, besides my cousin got me in easily.
Back to top Go down
[GM]UnTaMeD
Admin
[GM]UnTaMeD

PostSubject: Re: Pain. : The Staff Application.   Pain. : The Staff Application. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 12:46 pm

iam gonna need to see some of your work tho
Back to top Go down
https://untamedekaron.darkbb.com
Pain

Pain

PostSubject: Re: Pain. : The Staff Application.   Pain. : The Staff Application. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 3:43 pm

[GM]UnTaMeD wrote:
iam gonna need to see some of your work tho

Sure no Problem, Just Contact me Via Email , during business days
Back to top Go down
Cloud

Cloud

PostSubject: Re: Pain. : The Staff Application.   Pain. : The Staff Application. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 2:11 am

Dude this guy lies i been a staff on heaves gate and he wasnt a staff there also on fussion hes a new player -..-
Back to top Go down
[GM]FameMonster

[GM]FameMonster

PostSubject: Re: Pain. : The Staff Application.   Pain. : The Staff Application. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 5:50 am

Need to see evidence if there are people saying your lieing.

But if your telling the truth then its +1 from me Smile

Lets hope, with your apparant experience, you get in Smile
Good Luck.
Back to top Go down
Pain

Pain

PostSubject: Re: Pain. : The Staff Application.   Pain. : The Staff Application. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 9:29 am

Cloud wrote:
Dude this guy lies i been a staff on heaves gate and he wasnt a staff there also on fussion hes a new player -..-

Excuse me , all that I have stated in my app is the truth and only the truth.

If i were to lie , you think i would put AGE: 17? when legal staff age is 18?

Also Please review what I have posted in your application.

Also In all servers my IGN is not known as Pain.

I have been known as many names ; Some being [GM] Vitality / [GM]PlayerKiller / [GM]Pain / [ADMIN] WishMaster / [ADMIN] Exile and many more. As I've stated before I've been playing dekaron for more then 3 years. Which is way before you (Cloud) were even invited to the Dekaron scene.

But will all the respect , I have come here to help , to put this server where it needs to be at the top.

P.S ** If you where staff on HeavensGate then you may know about [GM]SaraTose... and the tragic incident , and if you don't .... I don't know what you get from lieing to others.../// Also I was around with [GM]Facksta in Fussion.

Thank you,
Pain
Back to top Go down
[GM]FameMonster

[GM]FameMonster

PostSubject: Re: Pain. : The Staff Application.   Pain. : The Staff Application. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 1:39 pm

+1

I knew Sara Sad

and you seem to be telling the truth, i think you wud be a good staff member Smile
Back to top Go down
Pain

Pain

PostSubject: Re: Pain. : The Staff Application.   Pain. : The Staff Application. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 7:24 am

[GM]FameMonster wrote:
+1

I knew Sara Sad

and you seem to be telling the truth, i think you wud be a good staff member Smile

Sad that was the incident which made me quit the dekaron scene for a good year or so.
his real name was Brian , and to think he was on ventrilo the day before he died is just sad.

I believe Untamed Dekaron is the best place to start again, together we will get to the top.
Back to top Go down
[MOD]AliveOrDead

[MOD]AliveOrDead

PostSubject: Re: Pain. : The Staff Application.   Pain. : The Staff Application. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 10:11 am

[quote="Pain"]
[GM]FameMonster wrote:
I believe Untamed Dekaron is the best place to start again, together we will get to the top.

Untamed Dekaron FTW!
Back to top Go down
https://untamedekaron.darkbb.com/
Pain

Pain

PostSubject: Re: Pain. : The Staff Application.   Pain. : The Staff Application. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 3:13 pm

[quote="[MOD]AliveOrDead"]
Pain wrote:
[GM]FameMonster wrote:

Untamed Dekaron FTW!

Your Quote is messed up.
Back to top Go down
[GM]FameMonster

[GM]FameMonster

PostSubject: Re: Pain. : The Staff Application.   Pain. : The Staff Application. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 9:19 am

Ive herd alot about you.

If i had it my way you would be in team already.

Ill talk to other GMs

Good Luck.

Smile
Back to top Go down
Pain

Pain

PostSubject: Re: Pain. : The Staff Application.   Pain. : The Staff Application. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 9:22 am

[GM]FameMonster wrote:
Ive herd alot about you.

Ill talk to other GMs

Good Luck.

Smile

Thank you , and have you guys bought dedicated yet? because my friend was leasing one , i could call him up to see if he still has it.
Back to top Go down
[GM]FameMonster

[GM]FameMonster

PostSubject: Re: Pain. : The Staff Application.   Pain. : The Staff Application. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 9:24 am

Pain wrote:
[GM]FameMonster wrote:
Ive herd alot about you.

Ill talk to other GMs

Good Luck.

Smile

Thank you , and have you guys bought dedicated yet? because my friend was leasing one , i could call him up to see if he still has it.
Well atm its Hamachi but im sure Untamed is going to get a Dedi, if not then hopefully we can look into your friend.
I dont deal with server work, isnt my specialty ;P lol
Back to top Go down
DELETED!

PostSubject: Re: Pain. : The Staff Application.   Pain. : The Staff Application. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 9:50 am

DELETED!

Last edited by DELETED! on Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
[GM]UnTaMeD
Admin
[GM]UnTaMeD

PostSubject: Re: Pain. : The Staff Application.   Pain. : The Staff Application. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 1:13 pm

Are u good at fixing bugs and fixing clients? if yes then Welcome to our staff team! Smile
Back to top Go down
https://untamedekaron.darkbb.com
Pain

Pain

PostSubject: Re: Pain. : The Staff Application.   Pain. : The Staff Application. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 1:39 pm

I do fix most bugs for all servers I join , this is not new Razz

so you can count me in. Cool

Just Wished I got in before Christmas, because i was hoping to give everyone special santa hats with nice stats , through mail script. santa

Oh well Tonights New years Eve bounce
Back to top Go down
Pain

Pain

PostSubject: Re: Pain. : The Staff Application.   Pain. : The Staff Application. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 9:32 pm

DELETED! wrote:
DELETED!

Spammer? btw Update me on my situation thanks.
Back to top Go down
Pain

Pain

PostSubject: Re: Pain. : The Staff Application.   Pain. : The Staff Application. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 4:11 pm

Thread Closed # Reason I am admin on different server, Check out Dekaron Arena .

Untamed Dekaron is dead.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pain. : The Staff Application.   Pain. : The Staff Application. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pain. : The Staff Application.
Page 1 of 1