UntamedDekaron
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UntamedDekaron

This is a another Dekaron server!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Suggestion

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
P4jo123

Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Suggestion   Suggestion I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 4:41 am

Ok so far i noticed
lvling is easy , there is 100% to socket / upgrade items
soon all the ppl will reach 170 lvl , and since there are no reborns this game will be "ended" for people who hit 170 ( +9 all items and pk others ... )
So the only effort for people will be , find gems / rare items
but that will be done soon too
So i suggest if argating / socketing succes should go lower , the game would have more sense to me and it would be harder to make lets say "whole eq to +9" and there would be diffrence in items from people
I know this is just testing at the moment , but it would be good add when/if real server opens
Sry for bad English , but u should understand what am i suggesting and why , thanks for understanding ^^.
Back to top Go down
nutshell

nutshell

Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion   Suggestion I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 5:16 am

P4jo123 wrote:
Ok so far i noticed
soon all the ppl will reach 170 lvl , and since there are no reborns this game will be "ended" for people who hit 170 ( +9 all items and pk others ... )
So i suggest if argating / socketing succes should go lower , the game would have more sense to me and it would be harder to make lets say "whole eq to +9" and there would be diffrence in items from people
I know this is just testing at the moment , but it would be good add when/if real server opens
Sry for bad English , but u should understand what am i suggesting and why , thanks for understanding ^^.

argating is not the main thing in this game.. even you hit 170 there will be events hosted by the GMs and MODs to test your characters against other 170. from the games i played before... even players hit the cap level they are still playing.. why? coz of the events and siege and everything... not just item hunting and honing Razz Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
Irys

Irys

Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion   Suggestion I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 10:28 am

nutshell wrote:
P4jo123 wrote:
Ok so far i noticed

argating is not the main thing in this game.. even you hit 170 there will be events hosted by the GMs and MODs to test your characters against other 170. from the games i played before... even players hit the cap level they are still playing.. why? coz of the events and siege and everything... not just item hunting and honing Razz Razz Razz

Also, lvl cap won't stay at 170, it's going up to 250. And you could always make different chars and lvl them up. Smile
Back to top Go down
Shock

Shock

Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion   Suggestion I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 4:10 pm

There can be more thing implemented, such as seige, party PvP, new maps ect. It wont stay dull if your maxed out and only depending on events.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion   Suggestion I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suggestion
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UntamedDekaron :: Untamed Dekaron :: Untamed Dekaron-
Jump to: