UntamedDekaron
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UntamedDekaron

This is a another Dekaron server!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

server down?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
nutshell

nutshell

server down? Empty
PostSubject: server down?   server down? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 8:04 pm

Gm server is down bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Shock

Shock

server down? Empty
PostSubject: Re: server down?   server down? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 9:27 pm

nutshell wrote:

Server will be down till tomorrow morning. server down? Fresse When he goes to sleep so does the server in a way. server down? Icon_lol When he comes back on we can own that server some more and grind again when he loads up the server again. server down? Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
nutshell

nutshell

server down? Empty
PostSubject: Re: server down?   server down? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 3:51 am

Shock wrote:
nutshell wrote:

Server will be down till tomorrow morning. server down? Fresse When he goes to sleep so does the server in a way. server down? Icon_lol When he comes back on we can own that server some more and grind again when he loads up the server again. server down? Icon_biggrin

waaa.. server still down... Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
refusion

refusion

server down? Empty
PostSubject: Re: server down?   server down? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 4:08 am

nutshell wrote:
Shock wrote:
nutshell wrote:

waaa.. server still down... Sad Sad Sad

Server can be up soon, When the admin wakes up then the server will be online. The server is offline 12houers and online 12houers and soon we will get a Host Smile.
Back to top Go down
nutshell

nutshell

server down? Empty
PostSubject: Re: server down?   server down? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 4:44 am

refusion wrote:

Server can be up soon, When the admin wakes up then the server will be online. The server is offline 12houers and online 12houers and soon we will get a Host Smile.

its hard for me to cope up... im in a different time zone.. Sad your morning is my nap time. and my morning is your nap time so server is down and i cant play ... that would be a great problem in convincing my guild to switch from elite to untamed Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
P4jo123

server down? Empty
PostSubject: Re: server down?   server down? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 4:49 am

nutshell wrote:
refusion wrote:

its hard for me to cope up... im in a different time zone.. Sad your morning is my nap time. and my morning is your nap time so server is down and i cant play ... that would be a great problem in convincing my guild to switch from elite to untamed Sad Sad

Hopefully soon it will be on whole the time.
Back to top Go down
nutshell

nutshell

server down? Empty
PostSubject: Re: server down?   server down? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 5:12 am

P4jo123 wrote:
[

Hopefully soon it will be on whole the time.

looking forward to that.. hihihi... server is up now... i think its still booting Very Happy or having breakfast... Razz Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

server down? Empty
PostSubject: Re: server down?   server down? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

server down?
Page 1 of 1