UntamedDekaron
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UntamedDekaron

This is a another Dekaron server!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Say Hello !<introduce yourself>

Go down 
+12
badlord
refusion
DELETED!
Cheetaaah
Cloud
[MOD]AliveOrDead
SkPlayer
Alm3ida
[GM]UnTaMeD
Irys
Shock
gReENNN
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Shock

Shock

Say Hello !<introduce yourself> - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Say Hello !<introduce yourself>   Say Hello !<introduce yourself> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 11:07 pm

JStukes wrote:
Well I Do Have A Problem
You see I just now connected to Untamed Network on Hamachi,
But then when I go to the registration page, it keep saying that the connection is timed out.
Any Suggestions or Tips

I'm guessing since Untamed isn't on, the register forum isn't working as long as he's not on. Also, when hes not on the server isn't either. He goes to sleep server related items go down.
Back to top Go down
nutshell

nutshell

Say Hello !<introduce yourself> - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Say Hello !<introduce yourself>   Say Hello !<introduce yourself> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 11:26 pm

Shock wrote:
JStukes wrote:
Well I Do Have A Problem
You see I just now connected to Untamed Network on Hamachi,
But then when I go to the registration page, it keep saying that the connection is timed out.
Any Suggestions or Tips

I'm guessing since Untamed isn't on, the register forum isn't working as long as he's not on. Also, when hes not on the server isn't either. He goes to sleep server related items go down.

can we ask untamed not to bring server with him when he goes to sleep? thats the use of having Mods and other GMs right? Specially that this server caters a global client with different time zones. Smile .. this way we can attract more and more players and that will be good for the this community.
Back to top Go down

Say Hello !<introduce yourself>
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UntamedDekaron :: Untamed Dekaron :: Untamed Dekaron-
Jump to: