UntamedDekaron
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UntamedDekaron

This is a another Dekaron server!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

cant login to difference

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
nutshell

nutshell

cant login to difference Empty
PostSubject: cant login to difference   cant login to difference I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 8:57 am

cant login to Difference Sad Sad

i already created an account on the registration page but still i cannot login to the server. Sad
Back to top Go down
refusion

refusion

PostSubject: Re: cant login to difference   cant login to difference I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 10:10 am

nutshell wrote:

i already created an account on the registration page but still i cannot login to the server. Sad

Weird, If you could ask Admin/MOD/GM to make you a account.. And don't forget to be connected on hamachi Smile
Back to top Go down
nutshell

nutshell

PostSubject: Re: cant login to difference   cant login to difference I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 1:53 pm

refusion wrote:
nutshell wrote:

Weird, If you could ask Admin/MOD/GM to make you a account.. And don't forget to be connected on hamachi Smile

im thinking the same... just waiting for a mod /admin to reply on my post... hope they sees this bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Acheron

Acheron

PostSubject: Re: cant login to difference   cant login to difference I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 1:55 pm

it is CBT right now me and a few other have got it butidk bout the rest of ya lol sry Razz
Back to top Go down
nutshell

nutshell

PostSubject: Re: cant login to difference   cant login to difference I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 2:03 pm

Acheron wrote:
it is CBT right now me and a few other have got it butidk bout the rest of ya lol sry Razz

cbt? CLOSED BETA TEST? so i cant still join Sad Sad Sad .. waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Back to top Go down
Acheron

Acheron

PostSubject: Re: cant login to difference   cant login to difference I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 2:06 pm

idk i think its CBT... im on it and aot of meh freind tid and couldnt untamed had to do it for em i believe. u hld ask him lol(edt) yea i confirmed it thi is CBT sry
Back to top Go down
nutshell

nutshell

PostSubject: Re: cant login to difference   cant login to difference I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 2:10 pm

Acheron wrote:
idk i think its CBT... im on it and aot of meh freind tid and couldnt untamed had to do it for em i believe. u hld ask him lol(edt) yea i confirmed it thi is CBT sry

hate you already...Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy gonna kill you in game... ahahahha Razz Razz Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
Acheron

Acheron

PostSubject: Re: cant login to difference   cant login to difference I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 2:11 pm

well gl wit dat >.>
Back to top Go down
Shock

Shock

PostSubject: Re: cant login to difference   cant login to difference I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 9:43 pm

Acheron wrote:
well gl wit dat >.>

Hes only ahead for now. Although we might end up on the same side, your not killing him before I do. cant login to difference Icon_biggrin

BAGI FTW!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: cant login to difference   cant login to difference I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

cant login to difference
Page 1 of 1