UntamedDekaron
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UntamedDekaron

This is a another Dekaron server!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Guild ingame

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
P4jo123

Guild ingame Empty
PostSubject: Guild ingame   Guild ingame I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 3:16 am

Lets deal what should be the name of first guild ingame where shall be most of members in , + if we all make a guild its not going to be fun , im not saying i want to be leader / make one , just not evry1 to make guild ,but we all join one , now gogo suggest what should be best guildname Very Happy and best guild leader ^^ i vote for Acheron or Shock since they spent lots of time on forums + knowing most of ppl out here , sry for bad english ^^

peace all ^^ , Pat.
i haven't suggested any med / gm to be guild leader since i guess they will have their own mod/gm guild Razz
Back to top Go down
[MOD]AliveOrDead

[MOD]AliveOrDead

Guild ingame Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild ingame   Guild ingame I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 8:18 am

i say they are prety active, but shock has been registerd longer. so i vote shock Smile

guild name's:

R4WR
Back to top Go down
https://untamedekaron.darkbb.com/
Acheron

Acheron

Guild ingame Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild ingame   Guild ingame I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 8:46 am

well yea shock has been here longer than me and i think he would be a pretty good guild leader so yea i vote shock as GL and as fo guild name R4WR ehi cant tell rite now lol.
Back to top Go down
Irys

Irys

Guild ingame Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild ingame   Guild ingame I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 1:18 pm

I agree! Shock should be guild leader Razz (that's what you get for daring me!)

BUT! not really liking that guild name xD

We need more guild names!!
Back to top Go down
Shock

Shock

Guild ingame Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild ingame   Guild ingame I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 9:37 pm

Made a guild named Heaven.

I have about 4-5 members I'm not sure, but I want this guild to grow and its the first few days of Untamed and want people who are willing to level together. The level cap is only 170 for now I believe, Irys and myself will hit 170 by tomorrow and are willing to help new comers get around and looking for loyal members.
Back to top Go down
P4jo123

Guild ingame Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild ingame   Guild ingame I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 3:43 am

Shock wrote:
Made a guild named Heaven.

I have about 4-5 members I'm not sure, but I want this guild to grow and its the first few days of Untamed and want people who are willing to level together. The level cap is only 170 for now I believe, Irys and myself will hit 170 by tomorrow and are willing to help new comers get around and looking for loyal members.

Rage > Heaven ^^
Also Josh told he will come online for about 7 hours
10 hours alredy passed Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Guild ingame Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild ingame   Guild ingame I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guild ingame
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UntamedDekaron :: Untamed Dekaron :: Untamed Dekaron-