UntamedDekaron
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UntamedDekaron

This is a another Dekaron server!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

STILL UPDATING, IMPROVING GAME FOR YOU.

Go down 
+3
Acheron
Shock
[GM]FameMonster
7 posters
AuthorMessage
[GM]FameMonster

[GM]FameMonster

STILL UPDATING, IMPROVING GAME FOR YOU. Empty
PostSubject: STILL UPDATING, IMPROVING GAME FOR YOU.   STILL UPDATING, IMPROVING GAME FOR YOU. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 1:09 pm

Guys were sorry to keep you waiting, we are fixing all the bugs we can so that when you get in game everything is perfect for you.
We will let you all know when its up and ready for action Wink dont you worry.
Back to top Go down
Shock

Shock

PostSubject: Re: STILL UPDATING, IMPROVING GAME FOR YOU.   STILL UPDATING, IMPROVING GAME FOR YOU. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 1:31 pm

Thank you for the hard work you guys are putting on this server. Hope everything goes well. STILL UPDATING, IMPROVING GAME FOR YOU. Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
Acheron

Acheron

PostSubject: Re: STILL UPDATING, IMPROVING GAME FOR YOU.   STILL UPDATING, IMPROVING GAME FOR YOU. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 1:32 pm

i hope its up soon an untamed would chose the new MODs D:
Back to top Go down
Shock

Shock

PostSubject: Re: STILL UPDATING, IMPROVING GAME FOR YOU.   STILL UPDATING, IMPROVING GAME FOR YOU. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 1:47 pm

Acheron wrote:
i hope its up soon an untamed would chose the new MODs D:

Being a MOD would mean less time for you to level. STILL UPDATING, IMPROVING GAME FOR YOU. Icon_twisted Then I can be the first to hit 250. STILL UPDATING, IMPROVING GAME FOR YOU. Icon_twisted
Back to top Go down
Acheron

Acheron

PostSubject: Re: STILL UPDATING, IMPROVING GAME FOR YOU.   STILL UPDATING, IMPROVING GAME FOR YOU. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 1:53 pm

:O but i wanna be a mod and it dosnt matter seeing how we will hit 250 in 2days (5000x in solo pt) so u wont have an advantage over me Razz
Back to top Go down
Shock

Shock

PostSubject: Re: STILL UPDATING, IMPROVING GAME FOR YOU.   STILL UPDATING, IMPROVING GAME FOR YOU. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 1:56 pm

Acheron wrote:
:O but i wanna be a mod and it dosnt matter seeing how we will hit 250 in 2days (5000x in solo pt) so u wont have an advantage over me Razz

Then I will be the first guild to take Seige castle!!

Seige is coming out on this server right?

If so WHOS WITH ME!!!!?
Back to top Go down
Acheron

Acheron

PostSubject: Re: STILL UPDATING, IMPROVING GAME FOR YOU.   STILL UPDATING, IMPROVING GAME FOR YOU. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 1:57 pm

ill join ur guild no doubt about it Razz buncha pros like us should stick togeth Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Shock

Shock

PostSubject: Re: STILL UPDATING, IMPROVING GAME FOR YOU.   STILL UPDATING, IMPROVING GAME FOR YOU. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 1:59 pm

Acheron wrote:
ill join ur guild no doubt about it Razz buncha pros like us should stick togeth Very Happy

Awesome. Server hasn't came out yet and I got 2 guildies already with me! STILL UPDATING, IMPROVING GAME FOR YOU. Fresse
Back to top Go down
Acheron

Acheron

PostSubject: Re: STILL UPDATING, IMPROVING GAME FOR YOU.   STILL UPDATING, IMPROVING GAME FOR YOU. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 2:03 pm

me u and irys ima guess Very Happy so thats 2 seggies and a bagi not bad not bad Smile
Back to top Go down
Shock

Shock

PostSubject: Re: STILL UPDATING, IMPROVING GAME FOR YOU.   STILL UPDATING, IMPROVING GAME FOR YOU. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 2:16 pm

Acheron wrote:
me u and irys ima guess Very Happy so thats 2 seggies and a bagi not bad not bad Smile

Yup. STILL UPDATING, IMPROVING GAME FOR YOU. Fresse She might go mage and seg. O.O and I will go bagi and hunter. STILL UPDATING, IMPROVING GAME FOR YOU. Fresse
Back to top Go down
Acheron

Acheron

PostSubject: Re: STILL UPDATING, IMPROVING GAME FOR YOU.   STILL UPDATING, IMPROVING GAME FOR YOU. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 2:17 pm

well ima go seg no doubt lol
Back to top Go down
P4jo123

PostSubject: Re: STILL UPDATING, IMPROVING GAME FOR YOU.   STILL UPDATING, IMPROVING GAME FOR YOU. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 7:03 pm

hi guys , im new to this server , am i in first 5 registered so i can test it too ^^ ? i really like no reborn system , not manny servers without it and i seen this one , and ill play it as soon as it starts , any1 maybe know when is it going to start ?
Back to top Go down
Shock

Shock

PostSubject: Re: STILL UPDATING, IMPROVING GAME FOR YOU.   STILL UPDATING, IMPROVING GAME FOR YOU. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 11:45 pm

P4jo123 wrote:
hi guys , im new to this server , am i in first 5 registered so i can test it too ^^ ? i really like no reborn system , not manny servers without it and i seen this one , and ill play it as soon as it starts , any1 maybe know when is it going to start ?

No specific date has been put on the servers release.
Back to top Go down
[MOD]AliveOrDead

[MOD]AliveOrDead

PostSubject: Re: STILL UPDATING, IMPROVING GAME FOR YOU.   STILL UPDATING, IMPROVING GAME FOR YOU. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 8:08 am

ima sick hunter me Smile
Back to top Go down
https://untamedekaron.darkbb.com/
DELETED!

PostSubject: Re: STILL UPDATING, IMPROVING GAME FOR YOU.   STILL UPDATING, IMPROVING GAME FOR YOU. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 12:43 pm

DELETED!

Last edited by DELETED! on Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:29 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : My spelling sucks today =/)
Back to top Go down
Irys

Irys

PostSubject: Re: STILL UPDATING, IMPROVING GAME FOR YOU.   STILL UPDATING, IMPROVING GAME FOR YOU. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 1:26 pm

Shock wrote:
Acheron wrote:

Yup. STILL UPDATING, IMPROVING GAME FOR YOU. Fresse She might go mage and seg. O.O and I will go bagi and hunter. STILL UPDATING, IMPROVING GAME FOR YOU. Fresse

Yup, Seg and Mage for me xD
Back to top Go down
DELETED!

PostSubject: Re: STILL UPDATING, IMPROVING GAME FOR YOU.   STILL UPDATING, IMPROVING GAME FOR YOU. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 3:43 pm

DELETED!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: STILL UPDATING, IMPROVING GAME FOR YOU.   STILL UPDATING, IMPROVING GAME FOR YOU. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

STILL UPDATING, IMPROVING GAME FOR YOU.
Page 1 of 1