UntamedDekaron
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UntamedDekaron

This is a another Dekaron server!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Class Discussions

Go down 
+3
Irys
Acheron
Shock
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Shock

Shock

Class Discussions Empty
PostSubject: Class Discussions   Class Discussions I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 9:20 pm

This is about the class you pick. Why do you pick your class and why are segs so hideous to look at. That's why they only heal. Always on someones ass and never looked at because there face is just to ugly to look at it will make your internet connection disconnect of how ugly segs are. Class Discussions Icon_jokercolor
Back to top Go down
Acheron

Acheron

Class Discussions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class Discussions   Class Discussions I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 9:21 pm

EVIL SHOCK >=O
Back to top Go down
Irys

Irys

Class Discussions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class Discussions   Class Discussions I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 9:25 pm

Shock wrote:
This is about the class you pick. Why do you pick your class and why are segs so hideous to look at. That's why they only heal. Always on someones ass and never looked at because there face is just to ugly to look at it will make your internet connectio disconnect of how ugly segs are. Class Discussions Icon_jokercolor

All I see is JEALOUSY!! Can't kill them so insult them! Which btw, Segs are not hideous! They are sexy and you know it! xD Only reason why we are never looked at is cause the BIG BLUE FLUFFLY FATTY hides us from everyone Razz
Back to top Go down
Acheron

Acheron

Class Discussions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class Discussions   Class Discussions I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 9:27 pm

Irys wrote:
[All I see is JEALOUSY!! Can't kill them so insult them! Which btw, Segs are not hideous! They are sexy and you know it! xD Only reason why we are never looked at is cause the BIG BLUE FLUFFLY FATTY hides us from everyone Razz

lol(edit) ha i have master the art of the quote!
Back to top Go down
Shock

Shock

Class Discussions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class Discussions   Class Discussions I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 9:30 pm

Irys wrote:
All I see is JEALOUSY!! Can't kill them so insult them! Which btw, Segs are not hideous! They are sexy and you know it! xD Only reason why we are never looked at is cause the BIG BLUE FLUFFLY FATTY hides us from everyone Razz

Well, I would agree with u that segs are sexy but your game gets these weird lines you can even see your character. Class Discussions Fresse Not only that, but it should be enough that even your own computer wouldn't want to display such hideous things on the monitor. You think there sexy but you cant even see your own character. Class Discussions Fresse

BTW, its not jealousy no need to put insult such a hideous creature more than it already does. :O!! xD
Back to top Go down
Acheron

Acheron

Class Discussions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class Discussions   Class Discussions I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 9:33 pm

well...well....well..... UR FAT!!!
Back to top Go down
Irys

Irys

Class Discussions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class Discussions   Class Discussions I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 9:35 pm

Shock wrote:
Irys wrote:

Well, I would agree with u that segs are sexy but your game gets these weird lines you can even see your character. Class Discussions Fresse Not only that, but it should be enough that even your own computer wouldn't want to display such hideous things on the monitor. You think there sexy but you cant even see your own character. Class Discussions Fresse

BTW, its not jealousy no need to put insult such a hideous creature more than it already does. :O!! xD

My computer can't handle your big fattyness so it just doesn't show them! We are awesome purple beautys! GET IT RIGHT! xD

acheronevil wrote:

He is not fat, that would be nice. He is obese :O
Back to top Go down
Acheron

Acheron

Class Discussions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class Discussions   Class Discussions I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 9:37 pm

Irys wrote:

very very true and lol u have NOT mastered the art of the quote Very Happy(edit) nvm u have Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Irys

Irys

Class Discussions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class Discussions   Class Discussions I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 9:39 pm

acheronevil wrote:
Irys wrote:

very very true and lol u have NOT mastered the art of the quote Very Happy(edit) nvm u have Very Happy

rofl xD I just had a little mishap there. All fixed though! xD
Back to top Go down
Shock

Shock

Class Discussions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class Discussions   Class Discussions I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 9:41 pm

Irys wrote:
My computer can't handle your big muscles so it just doesn't show them! We are awesome purple beasts! GET IT RIGHT! xD

acheronevil wrote:

I know you guys are beast looking, you don't have to remind me.xD
Since you call yourself a beast then that means obese for me in your head should mean I'm muscular and sexy, SO TY for the compliment. Class Discussions Icon_razz
Back to top Go down
Acheron

Acheron

Class Discussions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class Discussions   Class Discussions I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 9:42 pm

Shock wrote:
Since you call yourself a beast then that means obese for me in your head should mean I'm muscular and sexy, SO TY for the compliment. Class Discussions Icon_razz

no in our minds ur fatness is multiplied 5x Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Irys

Irys

Class Discussions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class Discussions   Class Discussions I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 9:44 pm

Shock wrote:
Irys wrote:
My computer can't handle your big muscles so it just doesn't show them! We are awesome purple beasts! GET IT RIGHT! xD

acheronevil wrote:

It's ok if you are in denial, that's the first step Razz
Back to top Go down
Acheron

Acheron

Class Discussions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class Discussions   Class Discussions I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 9:45 pm

lol we are off topic again....
Back to top Go down
Irys

Irys

Class Discussions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class Discussions   Class Discussions I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 9:48 pm

acheronevil wrote:
lol we are off topic again....

Never!

Didn't you see that i wrote that uh Ak's are over powered with their bounce defender and uh Alokens are a horrible class xD
Back to top Go down
Shock

Shock

Class Discussions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class Discussions   Class Discussions I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 9:49 pm

Irys wrote:

I'm glad you know your steps, one day you will see your true uglyness. Class Discussions Fresse

Acheronevil wrote:

Well your minds suck! and are full of nasty seg thoughts! so your guy's thoughts don't count!!!
Back to top Go down
Acheron

Acheron

Class Discussions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class Discussions   Class Discussions I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 9:51 pm

Shock wrote:
Well your minds suck! and are full of nasty seg thoughts! so your guy's thoughts don't count!!!

lol dont drag our naughty thots into this!!!
Back to top Go down
Irys

Irys

Class Discussions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class Discussions   Class Discussions I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 9:53 pm

Shock wrote:
Irys wrote:

I'm glad you know your steps, one day you will see your true uglyness. Class Discussions Fresse

You won't need them, you'll stay in denial for ever. tsk tsk xD

Acheronevil wrote:

Well your minds suck! and are full of nasty seg thoughts! so your guy's thoughts don't count!!![/quote]

Our minds are full of awesome AWESOME SEGGY POWAHHH and uh *cough* other things you are not allowed to know *cough* xD
Back to top Go down
Shock

Shock

Class Discussions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class Discussions   Class Discussions I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 9:55 pm

Irys wrote:
Our minds are full of awesome AWESOME SEX POWAHHH and uh *cough* other things you are not allowed to know *cough* xD

Well if that's what your minds you SEGS can keep to yourself wouldn't want to know. xD
Back to top Go down
Acheron

Acheron

Class Discussions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class Discussions   Class Discussions I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 9:55 pm

Irys wrote:

lol fail quote again Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Irys

Irys

Class Discussions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class Discussions   Class Discussions I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 9:56 pm

acheronevil wrote:
Irys wrote:

lol fail quote again Very Happy

Shush! I fixed it! Can't give a girl a break! xD

Shock wrote:
Irys wrote:
Our minds are full of awesome AWESOME SEX POWAHHH and uh *cough* other things you are not allowed to know *cough* xD

Well if that's what your minds you SEGS can keep to yourself wouldn't want to know. xD

rofl!! Always with the dirty mind! Sicko! xD

Last edited by Irys on Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Acheron

Acheron

Class Discussions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class Discussions   Class Discussions I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 9:57 pm

Irys wrote:
lol sry Razz
Back to top Go down
Shock

Shock

Class Discussions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class Discussions   Class Discussions I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 10:05 pm

Irys wrote:

rofl!! Always with the dirty mind! Sicko! xD[/quote]

I'm not the sicko when that's what you guys always have in mind and wrote it i just quoted. Also, you segs fail at quoting.
Back to top Go down
Acheron

Acheron

Class Discussions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class Discussions   Class Discussions I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 10:07 pm

Shock wrote:

Shock wrote:
I'm not the sicko when that's what you guys always have in mind and wrote it i just quoted. Also, you segs fail at quoting.

speak for urself Razz
Back to top Go down
Irys

Irys

Class Discussions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class Discussions   Class Discussions I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 10:08 pm

Shock wrote:
Irys wrote:

I'm not the sicko when that's what you guys always have in mind and wrote it i just quoted. Also, you segs fail at quoting.[/quote]

Look who is talking! The fatty who just failed at quoting while trying to point out that we failed at quoting! Which makes you like uber fail at quoting AND editing rofl

And you didn't just quote that! you edited it D:
Back to top Go down
Acheron

Acheron

Class Discussions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class Discussions   Class Discussions I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 10:11 pm

ummm sorry to add thgis but u just failed at it too Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Class Discussions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class Discussions   Class Discussions I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Class Discussions
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next