UntamedDekaron
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UntamedDekaron

This is a another Dekaron server!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

=) Best Appli Ever

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
gReENNN

gReENNN

=) Best Appli Ever Empty
PostSubject: =) Best Appli Ever   =) Best Appli Ever I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 2:13 pm

Which posistion are you apply you?;
[GM] or MOD. I`d like GameMaster cuz have more experience in this position.

How much experience have you with GM / DEV / MOD?;
I spend some years(2) with playing 2moons on Trieste, was hard way to lvl,Im JustDaBasicz ( a 120 ak ) and BastardoDentro(113 mage) Bellragazzo(91 hunter) i played more than 50 Dekaron Private Servers from top 100.Im was GM at a lot of pservers and I gained very useful experience.I edited some skills,

What do you know about GM / DEV / MOD?;
I know all ID`s for monsters,items and maps and some rules that ive respect:
Dont Party Other Players
Be online for at least 5 hours a day.
Do not give stuff away to anyone or your ALT.
Don't ask players to pvp you or pk them.
Must Vote Every 12 hours.
Be mature Be Nice Be Strict.

Where was you GM / DEV / MOD before?;
Soul Dekaron
Im was a MOD at the old Soul Dekaron for long time,from my opinion soul dekaron was better than extreme.I gaved my hearth to this server but after some time this server closed and reborned as the name Style Dekaron
Style Dekaron
I was GM with some of my friends and we was a great community ^.^
Dekaron Revenge
I was a GM in Dekaron Revenge but this server never goes online because the ADMIN dont want to pay for a host .
Deadly Dekaron
I was GM at Deadly Dekaron but not for long time because the server got hacked cuz dont had a too good protection.
DT Dekaron
First im was MOD, for 3days than the admin accepted me to be a GM.My reason for me leaving is because im was in strong conflict with other GM.
Dekaron Avatar
I was a GM at Dekaron Avatar,I had many problems with the computer in that time and was repaired, so I could not I contact other gm`s about my problem or playing.After like 1week I was kicked out because of inactivity.
Arena Dekaron
[GM]gReENNN

How can you help us?;
I am a very trusted,with very experience person.I will do my best if i can be a part of myth team,i am very active and i will supervise all players to playing fair.

Why should we pick you?;
Ive had a good previous experiance .I am a very social person,love this game,active in-game and forum,glad to help as i can.I spend enough time in game and know a bit about it i think.Now if you will choose me i turn the game on as well I wish to be a part of UNTAMED DEKARON team and help a lot on forums so much as in game I try to be usefull and as i said before i try to help out in any situation, so far I can I try to be able for each of you

Other Informations;
Time Avalible to play:
I am able to play for around 4 - 6 hrs a day maybe more,reasons for this is i have other things in life to do also.

Time Zone and usual Times you are active online:
I am from Romania, GMT: +2 , i can be online when other Staff Members are sleeping .

Languages:

Romanian,English,Francais a bit,German some words .

Contact
xroller2010@hotmail.com
vladfotbalistu2006@yahoo.com

Usual Character Names
Noes ; Hawk ; EvilActiviTy ; AquaS0rcer3r ; Rage

How dedicated are you
Very Dedicated

Information about yourself:
Hi for the first, didn't say it on the start
my name is Vlad, im 16 years old and live in Romania^^
i love to spend my time with my girlfriend,partys,alcohol and fun are part of my life too
i love to sit at my computer and work with Photoshop too, create some photos, or just to try something new with it
well no one knows when its over so i try to enjoy my life so far i can
I hope i get trust for being a gm

If you need any more info please message me!

Last edited by gReENNN on Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:47 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
gReENNN

gReENNN

=) Best Appli Ever Empty
PostSubject: Re: =) Best Appli Ever   =) Best Appli Ever I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 1:34 pm

Let`s talk about my application Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Acheron

Acheron

=) Best Appli Ever Empty
PostSubject: Re: =) Best Appli Ever   =) Best Appli Ever I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 1:37 pm

ummmm the rules i think are copied from the forum but everything else is like holy crap :O id say this is a worthy +1 Razz 4-6 hrs tho hmmm
Back to top Go down
[MOD]AliveOrDead

[MOD]AliveOrDead

=) Best Appli Ever Empty
PostSubject: Re: =) Best Appli Ever   =) Best Appli Ever I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 1:53 pm

FU*KING HELL Smile +1 Smile
Back to top Go down
https://untamedekaron.darkbb.com/
gReENNN

gReENNN

=) Best Appli Ever Empty
PostSubject: Re: =) Best Appli Ever   =) Best Appli Ever I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 6:22 am

Is not copied from other forums , i made that at my own.
The informations from application are true .I just update and using that at enough staff applications .
btw.updated
+ [GM] at Arena Dekaron

happy new year !!!
Back to top Go down
gReENNN

gReENNN

=) Best Appli Ever Empty
PostSubject: Re: =) Best Appli Ever   =) Best Appli Ever I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 6:17 am

UnTaMeD u talked with monster ?
+bump
Back to top Go down
refusion

refusion

=) Best Appli Ever Empty
PostSubject: Re: =) Best Appli Ever   =) Best Appli Ever I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 6:44 am

We are full of GM's. We are looking for Dev's, If you have so much experience you can be dev ^^. Good application. +1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

=) Best Appli Ever Empty
PostSubject: Re: =) Best Appli Ever   =) Best Appli Ever I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

=) Best Appli Ever
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UntamedDekaron :: Staff Application (OPEN)-
Jump to: