UntamedDekaron
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UntamedDekaron

This is a another Dekaron server!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New UntameDekaron Forums THIS 1 IS DEFENITIVE

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Alm3ida

Alm3ida

New UntameDekaron Forums THIS 1 IS DEFENITIVE Empty
PostSubject: New UntameDekaron Forums THIS 1 IS DEFENITIVE   New UntameDekaron Forums THIS 1 IS DEFENITIVE I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 9:24 am

If u need anything we are atm using this website

www.untamedekaron.site.vu
Back to top Go down
Defender

Defender

PostSubject: My staff application   New UntameDekaron Forums THIS 1 IS DEFENITIVE I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 12:51 pm

I cant understand now... why you always change the forums ? And why this server dont have site.. you cant make or what.. if u cant.. what we expect from you to make updates? or you just wait other servers to make them...
Back to top Go down
Sn36k0

PostSubject: Re: New UntameDekaron Forums THIS 1 IS DEFENITIVE   New UntameDekaron Forums THIS 1 IS DEFENITIVE I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 1:39 pm

This forum is beter then the ather >.>
The other is maded liek for 15 mins >.< and it's ugly ( personal appinion )
Back to top Go down
nutshell

nutshell

PostSubject: Re: New UntameDekaron Forums THIS 1 IS DEFENITIVE   New UntameDekaron Forums THIS 1 IS DEFENITIVE I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 3:42 pm

Defender wrote:
I cant understand now... why you always change the forums ? And why this server dont have site.. you cant make or what.. if u cant.. what we expect from you to make updates? or you just wait other servers to make them...

again, everything are still under testing phase. Please bare with the GMs and Mod but everything they are doing are for the betterment of this community. So instead of complaining, lets just be patient and wait. everything will fall in its rightful place in coming days.

Thanks cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
refusion

refusion

PostSubject: Re: New UntameDekaron Forums THIS 1 IS DEFENITIVE   New UntameDekaron Forums THIS 1 IS DEFENITIVE I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 12:53 am

www.untameddekaron.tk That one should be better i think Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New UntameDekaron Forums THIS 1 IS DEFENITIVE   New UntameDekaron Forums THIS 1 IS DEFENITIVE I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New UntameDekaron Forums THIS 1 IS DEFENITIVE
Page 1 of 1